If you wish to return any unwanted items Crafted Society offers a 14-day return policy. You will need to request the return of the item(s) within 14-days of receipt/delivery notification from the carrier. After this period, the purchase is considered final.
We do not accept returns on 'Made to Order' items and giftcards.
It may be handy to keep the original shipping box so you can use this again in case you wish to return your order.
To return an item, login to your account on our website. If you checked out without creating an account (guest checkout), click here.
Select your order and item(s) to return and request a return.
- You will receive an email with return instructions. Follow the instructions to enter your return.
- If the fulloriginal order is returned we will reimburse your for the full order value plus original shipping charges.
- After the returns request has been made, you have 14 days before the return has to be shipped to us.
- Crafted Society does not offer free returns. You are free to return the order with your own preferred shipping company, but please make sure you send it registered as you are still responsible for the shipment to arrive with us and in an undamaged condition.
- Please return all items exactly how you received them, in their unused, original condition, with the original hang tags, dustbag (if applicable) & packaging
- All hangtag(s) must remain on the item
- When you are deciding whether to keep shoes, whilst trying them on, please ensure the outsoles are protected by standing on a clean and soft surface
- Whilst trying on a scarf, pls be aware of dirty hands, rings/jewellery or sharp objects which may damage the delicate scarf
- Whilst trying on a jean, please note that they may stain lighter colours due to the natural indigo dye – a natural characteristic of raw denim. Please do not sit on light coloured furniture or mix with light coloured clothing
- Whilst trying on our hat, please handle with care, be careful not to crease, have clean hands. If the size adjusters are unpacked and used for fit, we will not be able to accept the return
- Whilst deciding whether to keep our leather goods, please do not unwrap any of the plastic protective wrapping of the hardware, ensure clean hands, and be aware of rings/jewellery and sharp objects which could mark the goods
Once we have received your return – (duration depending on where you send from) – and all requirements have been met, you will be notified by email. Your refund will be issued within a maximum of 14 days. If the complete order is returned a full refund will be issued including shipping charges. If an incomplete order is returned, then only the value of the product(s) will be refunded. Using the same payment method you used for the purchase.
We will only issue a refund if you have written confirmation by us for a return authorization code and the return complies with our return requirements below. We will make any refund within the standard time period allowed for a consumer refund (within 14days after receipt of goods by our distribution center). Any import duties we may incur from your return will be deducted from the refund.
- Returned items will only be accepted if they are unused, unworn, unwashed and undamaged. All clothing items must have original hand tags attached and dustbags added.
- Shoes: please return all items including dustbag. When in doubt, please try them on a soft, clean surface to protect soles.
- Accessories: all packaging, dustbags and hangtags must be included and attached. Crafted Society reserves the right to reject insufficient or illegitimate returns. If your return will not be accepted you’ll be notified by email.
IMPORT DUTIES & TAXES
*** We do not refund duties and taxes paid to clear customs when goods are returned. This is applicable on all orders to countries outside of the European Union and from Jan 1, 2021, this includes the UK also. ***
In the event of a delivery mistake or if the product received is considered damaged or faulty you will have to make notice within 7 days of receipt.
If return conditions are not strictly complied with, Crafted Society maintains the right to send the return back to the sender, at which point the sender will be charged the delivery costs.
ADDRESS FOR RETURN
c/o Crafted Society returns
1047 HN Amsterdam
If you are re-using any carton boxes please beware to kindly remove all labels form the shipping carton before reusing. This will prevent complications or delays of your return. BE SURE to send your parcel back with insurance - we will not be liable for any lost parcels and will only provide a full refund once the above return conditions have been met.