Mario Low Refined Sneaker - Navy Full Grain Leather / Navy Outsole
- Crafted Society’s 'Mario-low' sneakers are inspired by classic tennis shoes from the '70s & ‘80s. Immaculately hand-crafted by Mirage Calzature in the Marche region of central Italy, they are panelled with the finest calfskin leather from the famous Italian certified tannery Alaska.
100% Made in Italy.
- Navy full grain calf leather upper with navy rubber outsole
- Dust bag included
- Co-branded with name of Mirage Calzature
- Available in full sizes
Real Leather – Full Grain Calf Leather
Our premium full grain comes from the certified Italian tannery, Conceria Alaska. We have chosen a Gold standard calf leather which is one of the highest grade leathers used in footwear. It is between 0.8 and 1.0mm in thickness and is firm & smooth to the hand, with a semi polished aniline finish. It provides extreme comfort, durability and an elegant look for our timeless sneakers.
- Natural 'crosta' calfskin leather lining - extra soft
- Removable calfskin lined foam insole
- Nickel-free scissor branding
- Waxed cotton laces
- Durable Italian made rubber "Margom" outsole
Seek advise from an expert before attempting anything yourself.
Protect your shoe against water and dirt with a protective silicon free guard. Repeat this regularly to avoid having to clean your shoes. If you do have to clean them use a damp cloth to carefully remove dirt. Cleaning is an irreversible process and therefore, thorough consideration should be made before any such attempt.
Avoid contact with water, heat, perfume and cleaning agent.
Meet the Maker
As the demand for our sneakers continues to accelerate, we have recently added the cordwainers at Mirage Srl to our artisan portfolio. Based in Fermo in Marche and lead by master shoemaker Ernesto, Mirage is a family run business making exquisite shoes for the past five decades. Ernesto’s son, Danilo and cousin, Giancarlo are the next family generation to lead Mirage Calzature into the future.
From the excellent web site...to the personal consultation with Martin prior to ordering ...to receiving the product at the time specified...to the great packaging...to the quality of the product...first class...why would you not use Crafted Society...i intend to again...