- All products are added to your cart.
Nando Weekender - Denim blue
Crafted Society’s NEW bags & small leather GOODs have been expertly crafted by the artisans at ALES Pelleterie in Tolentino, Central Italy. Celebrating their 25 year anniversary in 2018, highlights ALES's commitment & dedication towards hand-crafting sustainable luxury goods.
Our "Nando" Weekender Holdall is part of our debut carry-on travel and small leather goods collection. It is aptly named after the Italian technician who has helped bring our design to life. It is handcrafted from high grade, Italian military tie-dye organic cotton canvas and trimmed with "SAFIANO" calfskin leather from the GEMINI tannery in Abruzzo, to provide the most inclusive of "must-have" bags on the market today. Inside the capacious interior you'll find an array of pockets for keeping toiletries, electronics & pens tidy and our signature Marche Blue lining. Carry it with the coordinating washbag and backpack on business or leisure trips.
- Denim blue military grade organic cotton canvas
- Safiano navy leather trim details
- Two top handles, detachable adjustable shoulder strap
- One internal zipped pocket, detachable luggage tag, designer emblem, silver hardware
- Internal zipped and slip pockets suitabale for phone, tablet, pens, documents
- Fully lined in our "Marche Blue" cotton canvas
- Two-way zip fastening
- 6 Branded artisanal crafted feet to keep bag raised from ground
- Comes with branded lock and key system
- Size 80x60x30cm
- Handprinted finishes to all leather components
- Dust bag included
- Made in Italy
If we do not currently ship to your country and you would like to place an order please email us at email@example.com