- All products are added to your cart.
Edy Washbag - Navy
Crafted Society’s NEW bags & small leather GOODs have been expertly crafted by the artisans at ALES Pelleterie in Tolentino, Central Italy. ALES is celebrating their 25 year anniversary in 2018, which highlights their commitment & dedication towards hand-crafting sustainable luxury goods.
Our "Edy" Washbag is part of our debut carry-on travel and small leather goods collection. It is aptly named after the Italian co-founding partner of our workshop; ALES. It is handcrafted from high grade "SAFFIANO" calfskin leather from the GEMINI tannery in Abruzzo, to provide the most inclusive of "must-have" washbags on the market today. Inside you'll find two compartments for keeping toiletries separated from travel essentials, lined our signature Marche Blue cotton gabardine twill. It is finished with a side handle so that you can hang it from the back of your bathroom door.
- Navy blue Saffiano leather
- Silver Nickel-free hardware
- Two zipped compartments to provide structure for your beauty essentials
- External zipped pocket for phone and passport documents
- Internal slip pockets
- Fully lined in our "Marche Blue" cotton twill
- Size: 27cm width x 17cm height x 8cm depth
- Made in Tolentino, Italy
If we do not currently ship to your country and you would like to place an order please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org