- All products are added to your cart.
Aldo Recycled Cashmere throw
The 'Aldo' cashmere throw is made of 70% recycled cashmere. Named in honour of Aldo, the master craftsman at Lanificio Arca, he has been perfecting the 'poetry in her hands' for the past five decades and is called the "Loomdoctor".
The throw is a true piece of timeless indulgence made with zero-waste for the conscious consumer looking for a little piece of true Italian luxury for the home.
- - Dark and light grey front and back with Crafted Society logo
- - Stitched finishing
- - 70% recycled cashmere 30% wool
- - Hand wash programme in washing machine
- - Made in Italy (cashmere yarn & finished product) - Cashmere from Mongolia
- - One size (180cm x 140cm)
- - Co-branded with name of Lanificio Arca
Like all hair, cashmere likes to be freshened up from time to time. Put the throw in the washing machine on a cold hand wash only programme once a year to make sure the fibers don't dry out and keep a long life. Dry flat on a towel. Do NOT put it in a tumble dryer.