- All products are added to your cart.
Albertina 100% Cashmere throw
The 'Albertina' 100% cashmere throw contains 365 individual yarn colours - one for everyday of the year as no day has exactly the same colour as another. Named in honour of Albertina, the master craftswoman at Lanificio Arca, she has been perfecting her 'poetry in her hands' for the past five decades.
The throw is completely upcycled from leftover A grade cashmere used in other items produced at our master cashmere weavers. A true piece of timeless indulgence made with zero-waste for the conscious consumer looking for a little piece of true Italian luxury for the home.
- - 365 individual yarn colours
- - Fringed ends
- - 100% cashmere
- - Hand wash programme in washing machine
- - Made in Italy (cashmere yarn & finished product) - Cashmere from Mongolia
- - One size (180cm x 140cm)
- - Co-branded with name of Lanificio Arca
Like all hair, cashmere likes to be freshened up from time to time. Put the throw in the washing machine on a cold hand wash only programme once a year to make sure the fibers don't dry out and keep a long life. Dry flat on a towel. Do NOT put it in a tumble dryer.